Force disable Top navigation bar on a specific page while keeping the AutoNewWindows Configuration
I am converting an application from bubble. I'm almost done and goNative has basically turned out to be the perfect and most flexible tool out there. However, I am stuck in one very unfortunate situation.
One of the pages (which is also part of the AutoNewWindows Navigation Levels on Level-2) is essentially a product page. It has a slider image on the top on which I have set up my own custom back button overlay. I also want that page to not have a any top navigation bar at all since the idea of that big slider image is that it contains a "transparent top navigation bar" which becomes visible when you scroll past that slider image.
- The app is not built as a SPA
- Top Navigation Bar > Display Mode: "Auto"
- I believe this is the right path to look for. Currently, it has "Auto" or "Always". If I could just set it to "Never" just for that page. It should work, right?
- Navigations Levels:
- L1: Games List
- L2: Game Detail Pages
- L3: Join Game Page
- No explicit top bar setting is provided in Configuration > Native Navigation page
- Disabled contextual navbar on ios:
- This is actually the bottom nav bar, so completely irrelevant
- Does nothing since this page has neither of the two navigation menus
- Full screen mode apparently doesn't do anything one way or another on iOS
- I mean, obviously, it didn't work
- The app content goes up by ~100px with the top navigation bar actually on front
- This is another way I think this could potentially be done. If there is a way to set layer-level (z-index or something) on the Top navigation bar, this could be done with a little bit of top margins on the bubble site
Please help me :( thanks