Add Microsoft Intune capabilities to your app to support Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) using the Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
Median’s Microsoft Intune module integrates the Intune Mobile SDK into your iOS and Android apps. Learn more about the Intune App SDK here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/developer/app-sdk
- Microsoft Intune account
- Client ID
- Tenant ID
- Client secret
- Log in to https://portal.azure.com.
- Under Azure services, click Azure Active Directory.
- In the left navigation, click App registrations.
- On the main screen, click New registration.
- In the Register an application screen, enter your app’s name.
Keep the option Accounts in this organizational directory only selected.
- Click Register.
Your application is created. The client ID and tenant ID are displayed.
- Copy the values next to Application (client) ID and the Directory (tenant ID).
- In the left navigation, click Certificates & secrets.
- In the main screen, under Client secrets, click New client secret.
- In the Add a client secret popup, do the following:
a. Enter a description for the client secret, for example, Client secret for .
b. Under Expires, select Never.
c. Click Add.
- The new client secret is added under Client secrets.
- Copy the value of your new client secret.
In the left navigation, click API permissions.
In the main screen, under Configured permissions, click Add a permission.
In the Request API permissions popup, do the following:
a. Click Microsoft Graph.
b. Click Application permissions.
c. Under Select permissions, select the following:
NOTE—You can easily find these permissions by entering them in the search bar.
d. Click Add permissions.
The permissions are saved for the app you registered above in step 1.
In the main screen, under Configured permissions, click Grant admin consent for
<your app name>.
Click Yes when prompted to confirm your request.
The Status column of the Configured permissions table shows Granted for
<your app name>.
Updated 2 months ago