- Add a prompt to get user consent to use personal data to serve personalized Ads when using AdMob
dataRegionappConfig field for iterable plugin
- Fix parsing the internal/external rules may cause a crash if value type is not correct.
- Add an appConfig field
- Fixed: Share dialog not adding the text in the shared content
- InternalExternal rules are overwritten on app updates. Previously if they were set using the Median JS Bridge, a new update will have no impact. This behaviour is now in parity with iOS
- OneSignal plugin added back
oneSignalSubscribedin info method response.
- Introducing In-App browser. You can now define link handling rules so that links open in a separate Chrome window within the app. This helps improve the end-user experience and increases session time.
- Fixed: Camera intent not showing when QR/Barcode Scanner or similar plugins that require camera access are active.
- Added 'state' parameter to Social Login plugin
- Fixed bottom tab bar labels not showing if more than 3 buttons are present in menu.
- Fixed bug where top navigation bar icons disappear in some cases.
- Fixed slow performance on lower end devices
- Fixed native transitions between pages not working as expected
- Fixed bug where downloading a file with a filename that already exists may crash the app on Samsung Note 10+ devices.
- Pressing back on root url now quits the app. This behavior change was introduced when switching to system API for splash screen
- Initial splash screen fade time has been improved
- App now resets to
initialUrlinstead of crashing if the app is closed while in background with a large history stack.
- Android now uses the new splash screen API.
- Remove location-services dependencies from main app
- Added WebRTC flag.
- New splash screen configuration. Android now uses system splash screen.
- Fixed blob downloads.
- Minor UI changes and stability issues.
- Fixed side menu was able to swipe into view when it is set to be disabled.
- Camera uploads now work correctly when using QR/Barcode Scanner plugin.
- Add support for setting
- Fixed internal downloads not saving properly in some cases.
- All internal downloads are now opened regardless of ContentDisposition header.
- Used new method to silent foreground notifications for OneSignal.
- Used new bridge param to set maxWindow autoClose.
- WebRTC permissions are no longer required at startup.
- Downloads that are internal are now opened immediately.
- Downloads with
attachment=inlineheader now open automatically.
- Added support for new foldable phone models.
- Reinstated some previous download behaviors (downloaded files not showing up in file manager apps).
- Removed haptics with swipe gestures.
- Fixed horizontal scrolling not working in some cases.
- Unified download behaviours across all possible scenarios.
- Improved swipe back gestures and diagonal movement detection.
- This fix reinstates previous functionality of
maxWindowsflag irrespective of
- Downloading files no longer shows a notification showing the progress.
- Reworked downloads (Notification is displayed with download progress and info).
- Top navigation bar will show Display Mode
autowhen a valid title or actions are defined.
- Fixed title not being centered in top navigation bar.
- Fixed icons not always displaying in top navigation bar.
- Added new
median_app_resumedcallback which is called when app is resumed from background. Documentation
- Added optional
textparameter for median.share function. Documentation
- Auto-closes windows when approaching the maximum number of open windows allowed.
- Fixed issue with app updates showing warnings about AD_ID being present when admob plugin is not being used.
- Major enhancements to Android file picker.
- Disable app-based swipe gestures when system is set to use gesture navigation as they may conflict.
- Improved handling of
- Allow refresh and search functions in navigation bar.
- Fixed crash on
- Fixed Android notification prompt not working on Android 13+.
- Improved console web logs.
- Fixed interception of download urls and UI no longer freezes.
- Improved handling of
- Added additional optional param to set filename when downloading file.
- Fixed issue where an empty file may be created when user cancels a file upload from camera.
- Added support for
intent:\\urls on websites.
Updated about 1 month ago